Foiled heat transfer layer & grooved insulation
NEO-Foil utilises high compressive strength extruded polystyrene, with a highly efficient aluminium foil covering. This acts as a heat conducting surface to transfer the heat from the pipes to the finished floor above. NEO-Foil is available in 30mm. NEO-foil floating floor is suitable for wood floor coverings fitted directly and carpets with a 10mm plywood.
Features & benefits
- Provides ready-made pipe securing & spacing using pre grooved neo-foil insulated boards
- High compressive strength insulation, for the direct application of engineered wood floors
- Offers a combined floating floor and underfloor heating solution
- Typical outputs up to 65 w/m2*
- (WxLxD) 1200mm x 600mm x 30mm
|Flow Temp °C||Finished floor covering|
|Wood Floor||6mm Ply / Carpet 1.5 Tog|
|Floor Heat Output w/m2|
A full floating floor solution, for use on both suspended and concrete floors.