STAPLE For fixing pipes direct
STAPLES are a quick to install, cost effective system that can be fitted into irregular shaped rooms. This offers more flexibility to the position of the underfloor heating pipe work. SOLFEX staples are suitable for use with 14-20mm pipe and come in 40mm or 50mm sizes.
Features & benefits
- Cost effective
- Quick & simple installation
- Can be used with traditional & liquid screeds
- Can be fixed direct to the insulation
- Good for irregular shaped areas, whereas the Rapid
- Clip-Rail system is not appropriate
- Can be installed over alternative surfaces
- Typical outputs up to 122 w/m2*
|Flow Temp °C||Finished floor covering|
|Tile / 6mm Ply||Wood Floor||6mm Ply / Carpet 1.5 Tog|
|Floor Heat Output w/m2|
Suitable for screed systems when an insulation board is present.