PEXLINE 5 LAYER
SOLFEX energy systems PEXLINE Underfloor heating pipe is an ultra-high quality, safe & reliable European manufactured product with a service life of 50 years, using the latest manufacturing techniques and industry know how the pipe work is constructed using FIVE layers in total; cross linked polyethylene, adhesive, EVOH gas-diffusion oxygen barrier, adhesive, cross linked polyethylene.
The layers of adhesive bind the two layers of cross linked polyethylene to the central oxygen barrier layer by a thermal reaction; the oxygen barrier layer is right in the centre of the pipe wall which prevents it being damaged from foot traffic during installation.
Features & benefits
- Provides ready-made pipe spacing's
- Can be used on top of all level floor constructions 'RETROFIT' and 'NEW CONSTRUCTION'
- Good for large regular shaped areas
- Quick installation & direct laying of tiles
- Low Profile 15mm and 18mm
- Outputs up to 104.4 w/m2*
- (WxLxD) 800mm x 600mm x 15/18mm
- Independently Tested by BSRIA