SUSPENDED HEAT PLATE
Aluminium heat diffusion plate & grooved insulation
Heat Plates utilises high compressive strength expanded polystyrene insulation, with highly efficient aluminium Heat Plates. This acts as a heat conducting surface to transfer the heat from the pipes to the finished floor above. Suspended Heat Plates are available in 30mm.
Features & benefits
- Provides ready-made pipe securing and spacing using pre grooved insulated boards
- Heat Emission Plates available in single or double size format for 16mm pipe
- Can be installed on top of existing floors in new build and retrofit applications
- Typical outputs up to 85.8 w/m2*
- (WxLxD) 1200mm x 350mm x 30mm
|Flow Temp °C||Finished floor covering|
|Tile / 6mm Ply||6mm Ply / Carpet 1.5 Tog|
|Floor Heat Output w/m2|
A full suspended floor solution, for use on both suspended and concrete floors.