The SOLFEX Underfloor heating manifolds are part pre-assembled and “ready for installation” with all the necessary components to aid a swift and hassle free installation. The manifold distributes the primary warm heating water from your boiler, heat pump, buffer tank or thermal store evenly into each underfloor heating circuit, if there is a demand for heat within that relevant zone. The SOLFEX Underfloor heating manifolds are available from 2-12 ports and are manufactured from high grade 304 stainless steel, installation and commissioning couldn’t be any simpler, isolation valves are provided on both flow and return and each individual circuit can also be isolated without disruption to the balancing setting, the manifold also incorporates a wall mounting bracket, in-built air bleeding vents and drain off valves.
SOLFEX energy systems dedicated UFH technical & sales division can provide detailed manifold specifications according to bespoke design requirements.
Features & benefits
- High Quality produced product manufactured to BS EN 1264-4
- Pre-assembled and “ready for installation” with all necessary components inbuilt.
- Available in various sizes for any design type or specification.
- Main body produced from high grade 304 stainless steel.
- Patented pipe connections for various pipe types and sizes.
- No scheduled maintenance.
|Number of Circuits||Size||A(mm)||B(mm)||C(mm)||D(mm)||E(mm)|