Single Room Control & Mixing Pack
The SOLFEX single room underfloor heating control pack provides safe temperature controlled mixed water to an underfloor heating system with a heat output up to 3KW, a perfect solution for retro fitting underfloor heating into an additional room or conservatory.
Designed to be lightweight and compact in order to connect directly onto pipe work without the need for extra brackets or supports. The Control Pack consists of a temperature mixing valve; an A rated high efficiency Grundfos circulator, isolation valves, flow and return connections and fixing kit. SOLFEX energy systems dedicated Underfloor Heating technical & Sales division can provide detailed specifications according to bespoke design requirements. Single room mixer packs require a dedicated flow and return.
Features and benefits
- High Quality produced product manufactured to BS EN 1264-4
- Compact bolt on unit providing quick and simple installation.
- For space heating applications up to 3KW.
- Easy set up within the adjustable range of 35°C to 65°C.
- Controls flow temperature to +/-2°C even with changing boiler flow and
- return temperatures.
- A rated high efficiency circulator as standard for lower energy use and
- running cost.
- No scheduled maintenance.