Slimline-N Network Thermostat
The Solfex Slimline-N is our 5/2 day or 7 day programmable thermostat. The Slimline-N is a programmable room stat and programmer in one, providing up to 4 different temperatures at different times of the day.
It includes Optimum Start which is an energy saving feature designed to reduce the amount of heat up time required depending on the conditions in the building.Slimline-N Install Guide
- 5/2 day or 7 Day Programming
- Self Learning Optimum Start
- Temperature Hold Facility
- Holiday Facility
- Flush mounting
- °C / °F Selectable
- Key Locking Facility
- Frost protection mode
- Remote control optional
- Outputs: Volt free 3A Max
- 2 Years Warranty
UH1 8 Zone Wireless Wiring Centre
The UH1 allows the connection of up to eight 12v network thermostats. On demand from any zone, a 230v output is provided to switch the relevant zone actuators, underfloor heating pump and valve. Designed to be used in conjunction with our slimline or touch-screen 12v network thermostats. The UH1 also takes control of the hot water. A cylinder thermostat connection and a 230v hot water valve output are provided. The UH1 is also compatible with the central touchpad making controlling your heating even easier.UH1 Wiring Centre Install Guide
- Central wiring to up to 8 zone actuators
- Output for underfloor heating valve and pump activated when any thermostat calls for heat
- Works with our low voltage thermostats.
- Output for a single radiator zone
- Output for domestic hot water
- Low voltage wiring to thermostats.
- 240v output for actuators