PEX AL PEX Multi-Layer
SOLFEX energy systems PEX AL PEX Multi-Layer Underfloor Heating Pipe is an ultra-high quality, safe & reliable European manufactured product with a service life of 50 years, using the latest manufacturing techniques and industry know how the pipe work is constructed using FIVE layers in total; cross linked polyethylene inner, adhesive, a central core of aluminium alloy which also acts has an oxygen barrier, another layer of adhesive is then added before another layer of cross linked polyethylene.
The layers of adhesive bind the two layers of cross linked polyethylene to the central core of aluminium alloy oxygen barrier layer by a thermal reaction; the oxygen barrier layer is right in the centre of the pipe wall which prevents it being damaged from foot traffic during installation.
Features & benefits
- PEX-AL-PEX – Multi-Layer pipe manufactured according to EN ISO 15875
- EVOH layer oxygen barrier in accordance with DIN 4726
- Operational range - 95°C max @ 10 bar, constant temperature 70°C, max peak 100°C.
- Easy to handle, lightweight & malleable allowing bending & curving, once pipe is bent it maintains curvature simplifying installation, bending stability according to UNI 10954 standard.
- Robust under harsh installation conditions – Central core aluminium alloy oxygen barrier protected by adhesive layer and PEX cross-linked polyethylene outer core.
- Enhanced heat conductivity output due to aluminium core.
- Minimal linear and cross sectional thermal expansion.
- Pipe markings every meter displaying number of linear meters from beginning of roll aiding installation, other relevant technical information also indicated every linear meter.
- 10 year insurance backed warranty.
- Sizes available Ø -16 x 2 & 20 x 2 mm