PEXLINE 5 LAYER
SOLFEX energy systems PEXLINE Underfloor heating pipe is an ultra-high quality, safe & reliable European manufactured product with a service life of 50 years, using the latest manufacturing techniques and industry know how the pipe work is constructed using FIVE layers in total; cross linked polyethylene, adhesive, EVOH gas-diffusion oxygen barrier, adhesive, cross linked polyethylene.
The layers of adhesive bind the two layers of cross linked polyethylene to the central oxygen barrier layer by a thermal reaction; the oxygen barrier layer is right in the centre of the pipe wall which prevents it being damaged from foot traffic during installation.
Features & benefits
- PEXLINE pipe manufactured according to EN ISO 15875
- EVOH layer oxygen barrier in accordance with DIN 4726
- Operational range - 90°C max @ 6 bar, constant temperature 70°C, max peak 100°C.
- Easy to handle, lightweight & flexible allowing easy bending & Curving into the tightest of spaces and insulation boards
- Highly durable and robust under harsh installation conditions – EVOH oxygen barrier protected in central core
- Pipe markings every meter displaying number of linear meters from beginning of roll aiding installation, other relevant technical information also indicated every linear meter
- 10 year insurance backed warranty
- Sizes available Ø – 10x1.3mm, 12x2mm, 16x2mm & 20x2mm