WARM-BOARD Over Floor 'Low Profile' dry screed system
WARM-BOARD utilises a 15mm or an 18mm high density dry screed board which acts as a heat conducting surface transferring the heat from the pipes to the heated floor above. With its low build up height and ease of installation WARM-BOARD is ideal for most underfloor heating scenarios. WARMBOARD is suitable for all floor coverings.
Features & benefits using WARM-BOARD Systems
- Provides ready-made pipe spacing's
- Can be used on top of all level floor constructions 'RETROFIT' and 'NEW CONSTRUCTION'
- Good for large regular shaped areas
- Quick installation & direct laying of tiles
- Low Profile 15mm and 18mm
- Outputs up to 104.4 w/m2*
- (WxLxD) 800mm x 600mm x 15/18mm
- Independently Tested by BSRIA
A full 'OVER FLOOR' solution, for use on both suspended and concrete floors.
|Flow Temp °C||Finished floor covering|
|Tile / 6mm Ply||Wood Floor||6mm Ply / Carpet 1.5 Tog|
|Floor Heat Output w/m2|
|As verified by BSRIA test No. 57594/1|