WARM-BOARD Light Over Floor 'Low Profile' aluminium foil system
WARM-BOARD light utilises high compressive strength expanded polystyrene, with a highly efficient aluminium foil covering. This acts as a heat conducting surface to transfer the heat from the pipes to the finished floor above. WARM-BOARD Light is available in 15mm or 18mm. WARM-BOARD Light is suitable for wood floor coverings fitted directly and carpets with a 6mm MDF or 10mm plywood.
Features & benefits using WARM-BOARD Light Systems
- Provides ready-made pipe spacing’s
- Can be used on top of all flooring types
- Good for large regular shaped areas
- Quick installation & low profile 15mm & 18mm
- Highly efficient aluminium foil surface with outputs up to 77 w/m2*
- Ideal for direct application of solid and laminate wood floors.
- (WxLxD) 1200mm x 600mm x 15/18mm
- Independently Tested by BSRIA
A full 'OVER FLOOR' solution, for use on both suspended and concrete floors.
|Flow Temp °C||Finished floor covering|
|Wood Floor||6mm Ply / Carpet 1.5 Tog|
|Floor Heat Output w/m2|
|As verified by BSRIA test No. 57594/1|